Platypus Park Country Retreat is easy to find, right on the
edge of Bridport!
You will find Platypus Park Country Retreat at 20 Ada St, just on the edge of town. Ada Street, is the first left after the T junction with Emily Street and Main Street.
Follow these alternative routes to Bridport.
Find Platypus Park Country Retreat
Travel time is 50-60 minutes.
- Via Lilydale take the B 81 then C 818 to Pipers Brook and B82 to Bridport
- Via East Tamar take the A8 then B82 to Bridport
- Via Scottsdale take the A1 then B84 to Bridport
From the East Coast
Travel Time is 1.5 hours from St Helens, 3 hours from Bicheno.
- From St Helens take the A8 to Scottsdale and B84 to Bridport
Travel time is 3.5 hours from Hobart.
- Via the Midlands Highway A1 to Launceston then the alternate routes from Launceston.