Terms and Conditions
Lets outline the Terms and Conditions
We all like to feel safe and secure whilst on holiday therefore our property needs some terms and conditions for you to be able to come and stay.
Firstly: There are three accommodation buildings at Platypus Park Country Retreat:
- Forester, Brid and Pipers
- Wattle Cottage and Wattle spa studio
- Lavender spa cottage and Lavender ensuite
If you require a stand alone cottage without an adjoining room you would need to book one of the following options:
- Lavender cottage and ensuite, suitable for 5 people.
- Wattle spa cottage and studio, suitable for 10 people.
You are now able to check availability and book securely online, the booking system will confirm your booking immediately.
What is not allowed
- Please ask if you can bring your pet. We do not accept all pets to stay. We may ask for a bond.
- All bookings must be secured by a deposit or a current credit card.
- All Cancellations will attract a 20% cancellation fee.
- We have open farm dams – fenced from the main accommodation area, but you must supervise your children at all times.
- Our property has the Brid River as a boundary.
- There are cattle and electric fences on this property.
- Events are permitted with consent of management.
- No illicit drugs are permitted on the property.
- No smoking in the apartments or rooms. You may be charged $200 extra cleaning fee.
- Tampering with the fire equipment is an offence under the Tasmanian Fire Services Act.
- Accommodation should be left in a clean and tidy manner. We may have to charge you $200 for extra cleaning if this condition is breached.
We are here to help
The smiles from your onsite hosts are free! We hope you “Play Seaside – Stay Countryside” at Platypus Park Country Retreat.
We love Weddings on the property, feel free to ask us to be part of your special day.
Boutique B&B Accommodation – Platypus Park Country Retreat in Bridport, North East Tasmania, has been developed over 24 years, by a 5th generation Tasmanian family, on a 40 acre (17 hectare) rural property for your enjoyment.
Families love the space of our fully self contained two bedroom units, with full kitchen facilities with laundry nearby, and the new games room keeps the children occupied.
You may like to receive our twice yearly newsletter optin here and receive a complimentary breakfast hamper for the first day of your stay.
Some of our self contained accommodation have baths and private laundry facilities.
Golfers find the five bedroom accommodation in Wattle Cottage and studio just right.
We can also provide continental or full breakfast hampers to the accommodation for your convenience, for you to prepare in your unit.
Changes have been made to suit the needs of customers during the past 24 years. It is not a large commercial complex but the best in boutique B&B accommodation, situated on a small farming property,on the Brid River, you are invited to come and share the experience. In the country but near the beaches….the best of both worlds.