Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
NOTE: There are three accommodation buildings at Platypus Park Country Retreat:
- Forester, Brid and Pipers
- Wattle Cottage and Wattle spa studio
- Lavender spa cottage and Lavender ensuite
If you require a stand alone cottage without an adjoining room you would need to book one of the following options:
- Lavender cottage and ensuite, suitable for 5 people.
- Wattle spa cottage and studio, suitable for 10 people.
You are now able to check availability and book securely online, the booking system will confirm your booking immediately.
- Please ask if you can bring your pet. We do not accept all pets to stay.
- All bookings must be secured by a deposit or a current credit card.
- All Cancellations will attract a 20% cancellation fee.
- We have open farm dams – fenced from the main accommodation area, but you must supervise your children at all times.
- Our property has the Brid River as a boundary.
- There are cattle on this property.
The smiles from your onsite hosts are free! Play Seaside – Stay Countryside at Platypus Park Country Retreat.
Boutique B&B Accommodation – Platypus Park Country Retreat in Bridport, North East Tasmania, has been developed over 20 years, by a 5th generation Tasmanian family, on a 40 acre (17 hectare) rural property.
Families love the space of our fully self contained two bedroom units, with full kitchen facilities with laundry nearby, and the new games room keeps the children occupied.
You may like to receive our twice yearly newsletter optin here and receive a complimentary breakfast hamper for the first day of your stay.
Some of our self contained accommodation have baths and private laundry facilities.
Golfers find the five bedroom accommodation in Wattle Cottage and studio just right.
We can also provide continental or full breakfast hampers to the accommodation for your convenience, for you to prepare in your unit.
Changes have been made to suit the needs of customers during the past 19 years. It is not a large commercial complex but the best in boutique B&B accommodation, situated on a small farming property,on the Brid River, you are invited to come and share the experience. In the country but near the beaches….the best of both worlds.