- You may have been wondering what we are doing to ensure you are comfortable when staying at Platypus Park Country Retreat, post covid lockdown and returning to welcoming guests. Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand, but we will be able to give you a warm welcoming smile.
- Our business is aware of the importance of a high standard of sanitisation of the facilities and has endeavoured to ensure all guests and staff safety. Your accommodation has be thoroughly sanitised prior to arrival.
- We are constantly monitoring the Government requirements, and we ask that you do too. Double vaccination is a current requirement to enter Tasmania, and wearing of masks indoors at reception is also. Dated 23/12/2021.
Our covid Safe Plan:
- Please do not come to stay if you are feeling unwell, have been instructed to quarantine or should be in isolation.
- Checking in via the Tas checkin app is now a requirement.
- We supply disposable gloves, disinfectant and paper towel to enable you to wipe down all hard surfaces before you leave.
- We ask you sort and take your rubbish to the bins in our recycling centre.
- We recommend washing your hands frequently, and importantly every time you enter the accommodation.
- Hand sanitiser is available.
- A register with contact details will be kept of all guests. You are asked to supply your name, address, contact phone number and an email please. If you require contactless check in please let us know.
- We encourage pre booking and pre payment for your stay to facilitate a contactless check in.
- Please practice social distancing from other guests and staff during your stay. 1.5m.
- Please let us know if you require any further advice on staying healthy whilst visiting at Platypus Park Country Retreat, we will endeavour to assist you.
Thank you for your co-operation, we look forward to welcoming you.
Manager, Platypus Park Country Retreat